Chronic, debilitating pain is something that many people believe they have to endure. In fact, the effects of chronic pain have a devastating effect on individuals, their families, their ability to work and society as a whole. Because such pain doesn’t show on the outside, misperceptions about the nature and degree of chronic pain abound.
It doesn’t have to be this way. Pain management specialists at the Orthopaedic & Spine Institute have in-depth experience in treating chronic pain (that which lasts more than six months). They work in close collaboration with our neurosurgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, rheumatologists, physiatrists and anesthesiologists to address the root causes of pain, such as herniated cervical and lumbar discs, arthritis, cancerous or benign lesions on the spinal cord, and injury or trauma.
At the Orthopaedic & Spine Institute, your care revolves around pain management, whether you need non-surgical or surgical intervention. You’ll find that our specialists really understand how chronic pain can affect your quality of life. We’ll work to help you remember how good life can be, through physical therapy and options like the following:
- Caudal steroid injection
- Celiac plexus block
- Cervical epidural steroid injection
- Cervical facet radiofrequency neurotomy
- Cervical selective nerve root block
- Cervical transforaminal epidural steroid injection
- Costovertebral block
- Facet joint injections
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
- Intrathecal Pump Implant
- Lumbar Steroid Injection
- Lumbar sympathetic block
- Lumbar trasnforaminal epidural steroid injection
- Lumbar radiofrequency neurotomy
- Medial branch block
- Percutaneous disc nuceloplasty
- Sacroiliac joint steroid injection
- Stellate ganglion block
- Spinal cord stimulator implant
- Trigger point injections
Call 215-481-BONE today to find an orthopaedic surgeon or neurosurgeon.