How Can You Think Green?
Recycling & Conservation... At Home!
Your partnership to help save the environment begins at home and is greatly appreciated.
10 Things You Can Do To Go Green!
- Recycle and buy minimally packed goods as much as possible
- Wash clothes in cold or warm water, not hot
- Install low-flow shower heads to use less water
- Run the dishwasher only when full and don't use heat to dry dishes
- Replace standard light bulbs with compact fluorescent bulbs
- Plug air leaks in windows and doors to increase energy efficiency
- Replace old appliances with energy-efficient models
- Walk, bike, carpool or use public transportation whenever possible
- Adjust your thermostat - lower in winter, higher in summer
- Share these simple steps with friends and family and increase awareness!