<< Back to Results
HCRI-DAPT - Prospective, multi-center, randomized, double-blind trial to assess the effectiveness and safety of 12 versus 30 months of dual antiplatelet therapy (DAPT) in subjects undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) with either drug-eluting stent or bare metal stent (BMS) placement for the treatment of coronary artery lesions.
- Principal Investigator(s)
- Robert A. Watson, III, M.D.
- Asoka Balaratna, M.D. (Sub-Investigator)
- Marc C. Cohen, M.D. (Sub-Investigator)
- Peter B. Frechie, D.O. (Sub-Investigator)
- Bruce D. Klugherz, M.D. (Sub-Investigator)
Clinical Trial Categories
- Beth Bishop at 215-517-1027
- Abington Medical Specialists