<< Back to Results
TRACER - A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety and efficiency of SCH 530348 in addition to standard of care in subjects with acute coronary syndrome: Thrombin Receptor Antagonist for clinical Event Reduction in acute coronary syndrome.
- Principal Investigator(s)
- John H. Wertheimer, M.D.
- Patrick Aquilina, M.D. (Sub-Investigator)
- Bruce D. Klugherz, M.D. (Sub-Investigator)
- Andrew S. Fireman, M.D. (Sub-Investigator)
- Robert A. Watson, III, M.D. (Sub-Investigator)
Clinical Trial Categories
- Beth Bishop at 215-517-1027
- Abington Medical Specialists