Flu Shot Now!
Now is the time to protect your family and friends from the flu. The CDC recommends that anyone over 6 months of age receive the vaccine each year. Flu vaccines are available at your Abington Health Physician’s office.
- The CDC recommends getting the flu vaccine today – it will last the entire season.
- Immunity declines over time, so a yearly vaccination is required.
- The flu is typically spread through cough and/or sneeze.
- You can pass the flu to someone else before you know you are sick.
- Flu is a serious contagious disease that causes illness and related hospitalizations and death every year in the United States.
- You can’t get the flu from the vaccine.
Spread the word, not the germ! Share this message with your family and friends!
Need a doctor?
Call our Physician Referral Service at 215-481-MEDI, or Find a Physician online.