The Neurosciences Institute represents a new way of thinking, from diagnosis to recovery. An evolution in our services and the skill of our physicians has put us at the forefront in the treatment of brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerve disorders.
Why you should choose the Neurosciences Institute to care for you and your loved ones:
- We have four full-time neurosurgeons providing advanced brain, nerve and trauma care.
- Our neurosurgeons and orthopaedic spine surgeons are specially trained in the most recent advances in spine surgery.
- We offer around-the-clock availability of interventional neurologists and are the first non-university-based hospital in our area to provide this expanded level of care.
- Available 24/7, our physicians treat urgent intracranial and vascular problems for cerebrovascular diseases, including cerebral and carotid artery stenting, intra-arterial thrombolysis and aneurysm coiling.
- We provide sub-specialty care for patients who have experienced a stroke or suffer from disorders of the nervous system, including balance issues, multiple sclerosis, and movement disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, neuropathy or chronic and severe migraine headaches.
Neuro Case Focus
Our Diamond Stroke Center was the first in Pennsylvania to earn the Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission.
Comprehensive Sleep Disorders Center services are available three convenient locations – Abington, Willow Grove (where we offer pediatric sleep studies) and Warminster. Or call our Physician Referral Service, 215-481-MEDI (6334).