At the Balance Center, help for vertigo, dizziness and other balance disorders begins with a comprehensive examination by our board-certified physicians.
Evaluation often includes diagnostic testing of the vestibular (inner ear), visual, nerve or muscle systems. Our precise screenings use the latest technology to define the extent of the problem and help develop a personalized treatment plan.
Depending upon the patient’s symptoms, our highly skilled balance experts may use one or more advanced screening tools:
- Computerized dynamic posturography
- Measures sensory inputs, motor skills and balance control
- Vestibular studies
- Identify inner ear defect or dysfunction
- Computerized balance analysis
- Falls risk assessment
- Vertigo assessments
- Positional and functional
- Oculomotor performance testing
- Auditory diagnostic testing
The physicians at the Balance Center share testing results, timely feedback and recommendations for treatment with patients and their referring doctors.
For information or an appointment, call 215-441-6777.
For an appointment with a Neurosciences Institute specialist, call our Physician Referral Service, 215-481-MEDI (6334).