Multiple Sclerosis Center
The Multiple Sclerosis Center at the Neurosciences Institute provides expert multiple sclerosis (MS) treatment to patients in the Philadelphia region. We are dedicated to helping MS patients live well.
MS is a complex neurological disorder, with a variety of symptoms. Newer MS therapies are also complex, so patients benefit from being connected with specialists in all MS-related medical disciplines.
The MS Center fulfills that need with comprehensive and coordinated MS care. We organize MS treatment, rehabilitation and maintenance into a multidisciplinary and up-to-date program that is the only one of its kind in Bucks or Montgomery counties.
Our specialists are highly trained in MS care and symptom management. Each member of our team brings expertise that supports the best MS treatment and long-term life quality. The MS Center team includes:
- Pain management specialists
- Psychiatrists and neuropsychologists
Multidisciplinary treatments and services at the MS Center offer patients:
- Best diagnostic approaches
- Sophisticated radiology and neurophysiology testing
- Latest therapies and beneficial innovations
- Oral and injectable treatment options
- Infusion therapy
- Neurosurgical procedures
- Access to new drugs or methods through clinical trials research before widely available elsewhere
- Rehabilitation services to improve and maintain abilities
- Focus on the whole patient and quality of life
The Multiple Sclerosis Center is conveniently located for MS treatment and continuing services at Abington Health Center – Warminster, 3rd floor, Stein Building, 225 Newtown Rd., Warminster, PA 18974. For information or to make an appointment, call 215-441-6776.
For an appointment with a Neurosciences Institute specialist, call our Physician Referral Service, 215-481-MEDI (6334).