As one of the busiest breast cancer treatment centers in the Philadelphia region, we are dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized breast cancer care.
Our patients benefit from a full range of high-quality, coordinated breast cancer services, including:
- advanced evaluation and testing, with a “fast track” diagnostic program at the Mary T. Sachs Breast Center, named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- a personalized breast cancer treatment plan, created by a team of board-certified breast cancer specialists
- the latest treatment developments for breast-sparing surgery, reconstructive surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, hormonal therapy and targeted treatments
- access to new approaches available in clinical trials
- a breast cancer genetic risk assessment program
- help from a breast cancer nurse navigator and support throughout treatment and recovery
With multidisciplinary knowledge and experience, our team of board-certified experts tailors your breast cancer treatment to your individual needs. We encourage our patients to be part of this process, so the treatment plan best reflects your choices and goals.
We are honored that our compassionate and comprehensive treatment was recognized with full accreditation for the highest level of quality breast care from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). This designation was achieved through a rigorous evaluation program administered by the American College of Surgeons.
Our expertise can make a big difference. Studies have shown that breast cancer patients receiving care at places that treat many cancer patients – like The Rosenfeld Cancer Center – have better outcomes from their treatment.
We care about you and your experience here. The breast cancer nurse navigator, Betty Cummings, is available for help and support at 215-481-3191 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about our breast cancer care:
Women treated for breast cancer and genetic breast cancer risk at The Rosenfeld Cancer Center share their stories:
Watch two young women with genetic risk for breast cancer talk about their assessment and treatment experiences here.
Free or low-cost breast cancer screenings are offered throughout the year as a community service. For a schedule of dates, contact Community Health Education at 215-481-2204.
Breast cancer support through the American Cancer Society’s Reach to Recovery program helps women with breast cancer meet physical, emotional and cosmetic needs related to the disease and treatment. To learn more, please call 215-481-3191.