Lung Cancer Diagnostics
Comprehensive Lung Nodule
The Comprehensive Lung Nodule Program is a one-stop approach to providing patients with a fast, convenient and comprehensive way to properly manage and treat lung nodules that have been detected. Lung cancer frequently starts as a nodule or a small, round or oval-shaped mass in the lungs. Almost all nodules are benign, but a small number are malignant. Customized follow up is critical to ensure intervention at an early stage when a cure is more likely, treatment is less intensive and costs are lower.
Covered by most insurance plans, the Comprehensive Lung Nodule Management Program brings together a multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, and state-of-the-art diagnostic technology to deliver care to patients with lung nodules.
- Examination of the patient within days of the initial phone call
- Complete evaluation, diagnosis and recommendations within two weeks
- Management of follow up visits
- Ongoing communication with referring physicians
- Patient education
- Coordination of care with multiple specialists from pulmonology, thoracic surgery, diagnostic radiology, pathology, respiratory therapy, medical oncology, interventional radiology, radiation oncology, pulmonary rehabilitation, physical therapy
For more information, please call 215-481-LUNG.