Occupational therapists are dedicated to restoring maximum functioning and enhancing each patient's living skills. Patients are trained to resume their daily routines, including: grooming, bathing, dressing, cooking, working and toileting. Our occupational therapists promote independence for individuals with acquired difficulty performing everyday activities related to:
To schedule an appointment, please call 215-481-2160.
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with neurological deficits following a stroke; upper extremity injuries and dysfunction; and for visual perception and cognitive function
- Assessing safety for independent living
- Community reintegration skills, including: money management, shopping and the use of public transportation
- Hand Therapy: controlled range of motion exercises and edema control - for hand and upper extremity injuries, reconstructive surgery and burns
- Pre-vocational evaluation focusing on hand function, work skills, and simple work tasks
- Training for activities of daily living: self-care and homemaking
- Work conditioning to prepare for returning to a daily work regimen
Appointments are available in the early morning and evenings depending on the location. To schedule an appointment at any location, please call 215-481-2160. Please have your prescription and insurance information available.