Pediatric Speech Pathology Services
This program serves children - infants through adolescents.
Our clinically-certified speech language pathologists and clinical fellows provide comprehensive evaluations and therapy. Clinical fellows hold a master’s degree in speech pathology and have completed at least 400 hours of clinical experience. Graduate students assist our certified therapists with patients.
For more information please call 215-481-2161
Children with the following diagnoses are treated:
- Feeding and swallowing disorders
- Developmental language and articulation disorders
- Childhood apraxia of speech
- Pervasive developmental delay/autism
- Language learning disabilities
- Oral motor dysfunction: weakness, drooling, tongue thrust
- Delayed speech
- Phonological disorders
Services are available Monday to Friday - 7:30 am to 6:30 pm