Physical therapists offer a full range of rehabilitative services to those with impairments in physical functioning. Our staff provides comprehensive evaluations, treatment, one-to-one education and functional training to a wide range of patients. Below is a list of some of the medical conditions treated:
In addition, our professional staff provides outreach and education to our community regarding back care, posture evaluation and correction, and fall prevention.
- Evaluation, treatment and education of patients with: chronic pain; musculoskeletal conditions; neurological deficits following a stroke; neuromuscular conditions; and pulmonary problems
- Evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic wounds to facilitate healing
- Assessment of the lower extremities with orthotic fittings
- Instruction in self-care and home exercises to promote self-management of symptoms
- Instruction of patients and caregivers in safe, effective function geared toward independence
- Strengthening and instruction in functional activities for patients recovering from acute medical problems, trauma, and surgical procedures
- Training of amputee patients in preparation for and use of prosthetic limbs
- Community outreach and education on: back care, posture evaluation and correction, and prevention of falls
- Consultation with other healthcare professionals regarding patients' requirement/ potential for rehabilitation
Appointments are available in the early morning and evenings depending on the location. To schedule an appointment at any location, please call 215-481-2160. Please have your prescription and insurance information available.