Outpatient Geropsychiatry Program
Through our expertise in mental health services for seniors, we provide many types of help. These outpatient geriatric psychiatry services include:
- Comprehensive assessment and evaluation for older adults
- Intensive and short-term structured program that may prevent the need for hospitalization
- Group and individual counseling
- Psychiatrist on-site
- Ongoing communication with treating physician and psychiatrist
- Medication management and health care monitoring
To learn more about the outpatient program, call 215-481-5460.
For more information about The Muller Institute for Senior Health and its services, call 215-481-2571. To find a senior health physician, call 215-481-6334.